Storage Bits and Pieces by Melynie Wright, Manager
A Storage Inn Laplace
Happy Thanksgiving to All this month from A STORAGE INN.
As a reminder, all of our facilities will be closed Thursday November 27th in observance of this holiday.
Now for some tidbits when storing a boat or R.V.
Location, convenience, and preparation equal peace of mind when storing your boat or R.V.
With easy access to lake Ponchartrain and many other bodies of water, A Storage inn is centrally located and the place for you. A Storage Inn serves St Tammany, Orleans, Jefferson, St. James, St. John, and St. Charles parishes. We also serve numerous cities such as Slidell, New Orleans, Harahan, River Ridge, St.Rose, Destrehan, Belle Chase, Norco, Laplace, Reserve, Edgard, Montz and Garyville.
Our accessibility is 9-5pm Monday thru Saturday and by special appointment when available. We maintain a locked outside gated storage yard with a strictly enforced sign in and out access only policy.
ID’s are checked against registration and identity confirmation is strictly adhered to. All R.V. and boat storage customers must also show proof of ownership as well.
Thankful safety BITS and storage tips
1. Remember to always use a heavy duty trailer-hitch lock
2. Always stow misc. items such as life jackets, fishing poles, skis, and other flotation or recreational
Item’s at home or in a locked storage unit.
3. Always keep open flatbed trailers empty.
4. Keep R.V. doors and windows closed and locked.
5. In order to prevent damage due to extended sun and moisture exposure, use a custom cover or tarp
for your boat or R.V.
6. R.V. Owners, remember to run the generator on a monthly basis, and also add fuel stabilizer as
needed to prevent gasoline breakdown.
7. Always keep an eye on tire pressure in a long term storage situation, as dry rot and cracks may begin
8. Always check your boat or R.V. after severe storms to promptly identify any leaks, torn covers, or
water buildup that may occur.
9. Always follow the specific guidelines in your owner’s manual to properly winterize your boat or
AND MOST INPORTANTLY, ONE LAST PIECE OF INFORMATION
10. Always have fun when using your boat or R.V.
Have peace of mind when storing.
Always follow your maintenance and safety guidelines and your R.V. and boat will be ready for you
when you are ready to have fun again.